What is Xanax 1 mg, and how is this medicine supplied?
Xanax is a prescription anti-anxiety medication and a brand name version for Alprazolam is in a class of similar drugs called Benzodiazepines. It is a group of medicines that release similar effects and used for the same medical purposes.
This anti-anxiety medication is available in several amounts of Alprazolam, and Xanax 1 mg is one of these different strengths. The doctors prescribe Xanax 1 mg for the management of anxiety and panic disorder. Individuals with depression also can Where to buy real xanax 1mg online without Prescription
Specific properties of Xanax 1 mg
This amount of Xanax is a blue/elliptical, oval tablet, and identified as Xanax 1 mg. The Pfizer Pharmaceutical company supplies this amount of drugs. Xanax 1 mg is a schedule IV-controlled substance under the controlled substance act. You may Order
1 mg tablets (oval, blue, scored, imprints “XANAX 1.0”)
National Drug Code for a bottle of 100: 0009 – 0090 – 01
National Drug Code for a bottle of 500: 0009 – 0090 – 04
- National Drug Code for a bottle of 1000: 0009 – 0090 – 13
Dosage for oral administration
Xanax 1 mg is a scored pill that can be administered for the management of anxiety and panic disorder. You can use this version of Xanax as a usual dose.
For the treatment of Anxiety
- Initial dosage: Individuals can initiate their treatment through 0.25mg to 0.5mg dosages two times or three times within a day.
- Dosage titration: People can increase their dosage at an interval of 3 to 4 days.
- Highest dosage: Alprazolam dosage amount will depend on the conditions of the individual but should not take more than 4 mg a day.
For the management of the Panic disorder
- Initial dosage: Individuals can initiate their treatment through to 0.5 mg dosages three times in a day.
- Dosage titration: They can raise their dosage after 3 to 4 days.
- Highest dosage: Alprazolam amount will depend on the condition of the individual but should not take more than 10 mg a day.
How should I take Xanax 1 mg, or what precautions can I make while using Xanax 1 mg?
You should take Xanax 1 mg correctly as prescribed by your doctor and follow all the instructions mentioned in your prescription label. Never take Xanax 1 mg more frequently for a more extended period than prescribed. Misusing drugs can cause serious side effects.
You may take Xanax 1 mg by mouth with or without food, as advised by your healthcare provider. Using drugs with food decreases the risk of side effects. Xanax 1 mg is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years of age.
Do not stop using Xanax 1 mg suddenly without taking precautions; it can cause some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.